Warning: Undefined array key 6 in /customers/0/2/4/skisprungschanzen.com/httpd.www/source/address.php on line 199 Grapka, Koniaków  »  Ski Jumping Hill Archive  »  skisprungschanzen.com

Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2025-02-27

GER-BWBaiersbronn

GER-BWBaiersbronn

2025-02-25

SWE-32Örnsköldsvik   NEW!

2025-02-22

CZE-ZDolní Bečva

2025-02-21

NOR-46Odda   NEW!

CZE-TOstravice

GER-BWBaiersbronn

GER-BYFüssen

SWE-32Sundsvall   NEW!

SWE-32Stöde   NEW!

SWE-32Köpmanholmen   NEW!

SWE-32Örnsköldsvik   NEW!

2025-02-20

CZE-LHarrachov

GER-BYOberaudorf

FRA-MLa Bresse

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



POLPOL-SKoniaków

Grapka

Data | History | Hill records | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Skocznia:

K-Point: 45 m
Men Longest jump: 53.5 m (Harald Sandvik NOR, 1937)
Men Winter Hill record: 53.0 m (Józef Śliwka POL, 1968)
P-Point: 37 m
Plastic matting: no
Coordinates: 49.545963, 18.947912 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 20 m
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1967
Coordinates: 49.545917, 18.947392 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Year of construction: 1932
Conversions: 1952, 1967, 1982, 1993
Operating until: 1993
Status: destroyed
Ski club: ROW Rybnik, LKS Olimpia Goleszów
Coordinates: 49.545963, 18.947912 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

On the ski jump, which was opened on 1932-01-03 by the ski club ROW Rybnik, the Polish ski jumpers often practised before international tournaments. From 1980 on the Grapka was run by Olimpia Goleszów, the most important competition at Koniaków were the Polish Juniors Championships in 1983. The last competition on the facility was on March 7, 1993.
By the way, Koniaków is the capitol of Polish lace industry.

to top

Hill records K45 (Men):

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2025
www.skijumpinghills.com