Warning: Undefined array key 6 in /customers/0/2/4/skisprungschanzen.com/httpd.www/source/address.php on line 199 Arnbruck  »  Ski Jumping Hill Archive  »  skisprungschanzen.com

Recent news:

4000th facility has been added to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive

7000th ski jumping hill added to the Archive!

New Granåsen ski jump in Trondheim inaugurated

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2024-09-17

CAN-QCSaint-Sauveur   NEW!

CAN-QCPrévost   NEW!

DANMyggbukta   NEW!

ISLSiglufjörður

DANNuuk   NEW!

CAN-ONHuntsville   NEW!

CAN-ONSault Ste. Marie

2024-09-16

CAN-ABJasper   NEW!

CAN-ABBanff   NEW!

JPN-20Nozawa Onsen

CAN-ONThunder Bay   NEW!

CAN-ONToronto

PRKSamjiyŏn   NEW!

ISLSiglufjörður

CAN-BCVancouver   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-BYArnbruck

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Zellertalschanze:

K-Point: 40 m
Men Winter Hill record: 44.0 m (Horst Seidel GER)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1954
Conversions: 1971
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SV Arnbruck
Coordinates: 49.112070, 12.989130 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Inspired by the ski jump construction in neighbouring Oberried the members of SV Arnbruck started constructing their own ski jumping hill in 1954, which could be inaugurated on 1955-02-20. In the following years competitions on Zellertalschanze were hosted regularly and the best ski jumpers and Nordic combined of the Bavarian Forest participated. But also the youth section was strongly emphasized with renowned Sepp Kleisel becoming head coach.
On 1967-06-18 the inauguration of the converted plastic covered ski hill was celebrated and consequently Arnbruck could underline its position as a stronghold of ski jumping in whole Bayerwald. In 1971 the jump was once again enlarged, as well as the inrun tower and plastic covering was renewed, but already in 1974 the last summer competition was held and three years later the jump was dismantled.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2024
www.skijumpinghills.com